favour upon my proposal and brochure in the name of Jesus. amen! (:
alright! and i want to shareeeeeee~.
this story, about family love.
well, i read it twice, and i cried twice. i dont know why i cried, but. i just did. you may have read this before, but still. i want to share. (:
Picture this while reading.
I ran into a stranger as he passed by,
"Oh, excuse me" was my reply.
He said, "Please excuse me too; I wasn't watching for you"
We were very polite, this stranger and I.
We went on our way and we said good-bye.
But at home a different story told,
How we treat our loved ones, young and old.
Later that day, cooking the evening meal,
My son stood beside me very still.
When I turned, I nearly knocked him down.
"Move out of the way," I said with a frown.
He walked away, his little heart broken.
I didnt realize how harshly I'd spoken.
When I lay awake in bed,
God's still small voice came to me and said,
"While dealing with a stranger, common courtesy you see,
but the family you love, you seem to abuse.
Go and look on the kitchen floor,
You'll find some flowers there by the door.
Those are flowers he brought for you.
He picked them himself; pink, yellow, blue
He stood very quietly not to spoil the surprise,
you never saw the tears that filled his little eyes."
By this time, i felt very small
And now my tears began to fall.
I quietly went and knelt by his bed;
"wake up, little one, wake up," I said.
"are these flowers you picked for me?"
He smiled," I found'em, out by the tree.
I picked them because they are as pretty as you,
I knew you'll like them, especially the blue."
I said, "Son, I'm very sorry for the way i acted today;
I shldnt have yelled at you that way."
He said, "Oh, Mom, that's okay, I LOVE YOU ANYWAY"
I said, " Son, I love you too, and I do like the flowers, especially the blue."
Beautiful picture isnt it? (:
so, ya. have you ever ever thought of the way you treat your family?
God is just like the little boy in this picture. He was heartbroken, when you rejected Him, He wants you so much to bring LIFE into your life, He wants to bless you so much, so that you'll be happy.
even if you sin, a zillion times, He still loves you. even if you had been nasty and cold to Him, He still loves you. even if, you hated Him, He still loves you.
HE STILL LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU DID.
you may had sin, like by not handing in your homework on time, or even, took drugs and beat someone up? or cause someone to lose his life or something, no matter how serious the crime that you've committed. GOD STILL LOVES YOU.
If He dont love you, WHY DID HE SEND JESUS CHRIST TO DIE ON THE CROSS, FOR YOU?!
not for your friend, your family, but for you.
the Saviour King.
many of us, had put lots and lots of time in different areas of our lives, such as, school work, games, television programmes and so on. and we do, i mean, always neglect our love ones. usually to the point where, we became rude and we talk less than 10 sentences to them each day.
yes, you may be a scholar, an artist, but you're spending 10hours of your life doing your work, 8 hours sleeping, and the rest of your time relaxing and enjoying.
think, which part or which hour of the day, is for your family and love ones.
love is what keeps you going on in life.
God gave so much for His beloveds, simply because of - love.
reaching home each day, just say hi to every sibling and your daddy and mummy will just take you less than one min. but this, will just let you smile wider.(:
take it step by step, say hi each day you reach home, you'll find that your relationship with them, will get better(:
family members, are the closest. God make you their sibling and child for a reason. they're not there to irritate you, or slap you in the face. they're just there. to care and to love you.
Daddy chose the best for you, your mummy, daddy and siblings are people who suits you the best. cause He knows that you'll be comfortable with them.
you may be the only child, or even, single parent. all i can say is, Trust God.
i only have a mummy, but to me. its more than enough. God will never short change you. He may let you be the only child, but He definitely will bless you with someone, who is much better than what you need.
He'll make sure that you have not only enough love, but much more abundant love.
I attended my brother's 21st birthday celebration today. and i'm glad that i did. never had i took a picture with him, and now, i did.
never had i gave him a present, and now i did.
never had i said happy birthday to him, and now i did.
there is, this little joy in me, that i did.
and tonight, i knew, how much they care about me.
when they told gab that when he brings me out, he have to bring me home by 11pm.
it may be in a joking tone, but i know, they care.
that day, when my brother and i were at home. we had no food and just 5 dollars.
he wanted me to go down and get some hotdogs, and i did.
and, i realised that he did that, because he wants to feed me too. using 5 dollars cannot buy 2 meals for the 2 of us. therefore, he bought something else so that we can fill our stomach.
those little actions simply tells me that, he cares. and i just feel bless.
no matter how they treat me every day, i know, they still love me dearly.
i'm bless, to have just my mummy, my grandma, granddad, two brothers, and three little cousins. (:
and ofcause, many many many friends, in sec and poly. and gabsoh! :D
i'm bless, because God loves me.
He loves you too. (:
gooooooood night.
GABRIEL SOH IS TURNING 20 SOOOOOON. old boy! : P
i loveeee you, no matter how old you are!
you never fail to be there for me, no matter how mean i am to you.
thank you, for everything.
never had i gave him a present, and now i did.
never had i said happy birthday to him, and now i did.
there is, this little joy in me, that i did.
and tonight, i knew, how much they care about me.
when they told gab that when he brings me out, he have to bring me home by 11pm.
it may be in a joking tone, but i know, they care.
that day, when my brother and i were at home. we had no food and just 5 dollars.
he wanted me to go down and get some hotdogs, and i did.
and, i realised that he did that, because he wants to feed me too. using 5 dollars cannot buy 2 meals for the 2 of us. therefore, he bought something else so that we can fill our stomach.
those little actions simply tells me that, he cares. and i just feel bless.
no matter how they treat me every day, i know, they still love me dearly.
i'm bless, to have just my mummy, my grandma, granddad, two brothers, and three little cousins. (:
and ofcause, many many many friends, in sec and poly. and gabsoh! :D
i'm bless, because God loves me.
He loves you too. (:
gooooooood night.
GABRIEL SOH IS TURNING 20 SOOOOOON. old boy! : P
i loveeee you, no matter how old you are!
you never fail to be there for me, no matter how mean i am to you.
thank you, for everything.
