yes, my awesome God.
today, i mean yesterday to be specific as its already passed midnight. 21st July, saturday. i had an awesome time. first thing in the morning, i woke up at nine am. that's really surprising to see EVELYN TAN waking up so freaking early in the morning on a saturday morning. however, sad to say. yes, i am late. i'm suppose to meet the rest of my cg at nine am at outram park mrt, BUT! i woke up at nine am. yay, good game. i rushed and chiong cab to the mrt station. i think when i board the cab, the uncle must me thinking that im ridiculous to take cab to a mrt station, i think so too. but i've got no choice. anyway, the makan race was totally good. we're splited up, so we played according to grps instead of cgs. and Praise God. im with Charis, Cherrie, Amanda and Victor from SPCG. and im like YAY. well, okay, back to the topic. yes, Daddy blessed us with an awesome time together and favour when we approached strangers. Glory to Jesus amen! (:
after that, i headed home. and was feeling kinda emo. its a saturday afternoon and im staying at home? im like no-way. but, you know what. my God never fails to pick me up when im down. and yes. He brought me to meet shumin, janet, yunting and jinfang. if you're wondering who are they, they're actually my amazing classmates! wahah. i really had a great time with them. they never fails to make me laugh so hard that i feel so paiseh at times. wahaha. im really like in love with them, because, they taught me about laughing again. there was this period of time where i felt that.. you know. life's not fun anymore, there's no more funny jokes. and i complained to Daddy. and you know what. He showed me the way of laughing almost immediately again. (:
next, janet, jinfang and i went to meet two gilas :P for the fireworks! on the way there, they never fail to entertain me. i was totally alright, until i lost focus. due to some reasons that i wont say. and, the next moment, i was emo-ing like an emo-kid. no kidding. i suddenly lost the fun of laughing. man, that was bad. but as i said, my God never fails to pick me up. and yes, He totally made my day today.
today, i felt His love once again. because He loves me, he doesnt wants me to be sad, He doesnt wants me to be bothered about little things in life, simply because, He loves me. and yes, my God is BIG! my problems are no-problem in His eyes, and when He is on my side, who will be against me? and you know what. i caught something during yesterday's cg. even though i may have strong points on certain things, i must still rest in Him, as i should not use my own efforts. its because, i totally cannot make it if i use my own efforts and! there wont be good fruits. so, i've decided! i'll rest and you know what. place everything that bothers me. into His mighty hands. Daddy, take over my life once again. (:
good-bye beloveds, i'll be back. and please kindly tag my board! (:
thank God i found you:
I would give up everything
Before I'd separate myself from you
After so much suffering
I finally found the unvernished truth
I was all by myself for the longest time
So cold inside
And the hurt from the heartache would not subside
I felt like dying
Until you saved my life
Chorus:
Thank God I found you
I was lost without you
My every wish and every dream
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
Cause baby I'm so thankful
I found you
I would give you everything
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
To ensure your happiness
I'll cherish every part of you
Because without you beside me I can't survive
I don't wanna try
If you're keeping me warm each and every night
I'll be all right
Cause I need you in my life
Chorus:
Thank God I found you (I'm begging you)
I was lost without you (so lost without you)
My every wish and every dream (every dream, every dream)
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight (brought the sunlight)
Completed my whole life
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
Cause baby I'm so thankful
I found you
See I was so desolate
Before you came to me
Looking back I guess it shows
that we were destined to shine
After the rain to appreciate
The gift of what we have
And I'd go through it all over again
To be able to feel this way
Chorus:
Thank God I found you
I was lost without you (lost without you baby)
My every wish and every dream
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life (whole life)
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
Sweet baby I'm so thankful
I found you
Thank God I found you
I was lost without you
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
My baby I'm so thankful
I found you
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
My baby I'm so thankful I found you
